Due to COVID-19, ACM SACMAT 2021 will be a virtual event
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. ACM can however issue a visa support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter
Those requesting a letter should allow up to ten business days to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received.